How to Apply Online for AAI Jobs
Airport Authority of India (AAI) has started accepting application form for recruitment through online mode only. Job aspirants looking for the jobs openings under Airport Authority of India they need to apply online.
Procedure for Online Application Form :-
- Visit the Official website – www.aai.aero
- Visit the Career link given at the bottom navigation bar.
- Click on the “Online Recruitment” link for online form submission or you can directly visit direct link – http://126.96.36.199/ors/
Note : Those who wants to apply online they must deposit the fee before proceeding for online registration for recruitment against the open vacancy. Fee can be paid either by Demand Draft (DD)/ Pay Order or by Debit Card / Credit Card.
- Clicking on the Apply button will take you to online form where you need to enter the necessary information such as name, date of birth, category, gender, fee detail, education qualification, experience, photo digital signature etc. All the information to be entered is contained in single form.
- Before clicking the Submit button, ensure that you have enter the information correclty and read the declaration statement. Once you click on the Submit button, online registration process will be completed.
- Note down the registration number and take a printout of form for further reference.
- You should visit your account regularly to find the latest updates related to examination.
How to Login to you Account
Visit the Airport Authority of India Online Application portal and click on the “Applicant Login”. To sign in and access your account enter the Registration No. in Application ID column and Date of Birth in Password column. Password is to be entered in DDMMYYYY format. It mean your password will be 8 digit long.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket for written test is uploaded online and candidates are required to download from the AAI website. For downloading the hall ticket for exam you need to login to your account.
Airport Authority of India is a Mini Ratna public sector undertaking owned by Government of India. It recruits for different positions through direct recruitment. Some of the popular posts filled through direct recruitment are as given below.
- Junior Executive
- Dy. General Manager
These posts are to be filled in a number of disciplines, some of which are as follows:
- Human Resource (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Official Language
- Economic Planning
- Airport Operation
- Public Relation
- Fire Service