BC Hydro & Power Authority is a Canadian Crown Corporation in British Columbia engaged in electricity generation, transmission and distribution. It is popularly known as BC Hydro, the electric utility is regulated by BCUC. It has around 1.8 million customers spread across the state in the most of areas. I has employee strength of over 6000 to provide the electric utility service in the state of BC. The corporation reports to Ministry of Energy, Mines & Petroleum Resource, Government of British Columbia. It generate electricity from hydel and gas power plants, most of the electricity is generated from the hydro electric facility.
BC Hydro offers excellent career opportunities to Students, Graduates and Professionals. While searching for the jobs openings you must use the recommended browsers for better user experience. Those looking for the government jobs opportunities in Canada they can apply against the current jobs openings in BC Hydro. You can find all the latest jobs posted in the career section and by visiting the “Current Opportunities” page. Job seekers need to create a profile before submitting a resume. You can join at different levels, whether you are looking for internship or regular career opportunities you can browse through current opportunities from the website.
How to Search & Apply for BC Hydro Jobs
- Visit the official career portal at – www.bchydro.com/careers/
- Click on the “Current Opportunities” to find the latest job posted online, it display the Job Title, Areas of Expertise, Posting ID & Date of Posting.
- You can read the jobs details by clicking on the Job Title.
- Apply before the closing date mentioned in job description.
- To apply online, click on the “Apply” link. If you are visiting the site for the first time then you will have to register on the website.
- Once you create login profile, then you can sign in using the user id & password and submit resume and apply online.