Those who wish to make career in food industry they have opportunity to apply against the open positions in Bottom Food Dollar. Most of the jobs in the company are in the state of Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersy & Virginia as most of the stores are located in these state. State of Maryland has three stores located in the city of Frederick, Gaithersburg & Laurel while state of Ohio has only one store in Youngstown. You can look for the part time and full time jobs in these stores. Jobs openings in the company are advertised online and job seekers can find the current open positions from the website.
Most of the jobs openings advertised by the company includes the entry level positions. Those who love working in food industry they have excellent opportunity to make career with Bottom Dollar Food. Are you looking for the hourly job, part time or full time associate jobs or management posts then you can browse for the jobs openings from the website of Food Lion. Are you looking for the jobs at Asheboro, Hickory, Marlton, Trenton, Cherry Hill, Glass Boro, North Wales, Pittsburg, McKees Rocks or any other locations where the company’s food stores are located. Some of the popular jobs openings are as given below.
- Sales Associate
- PT Dry Associate
- Account Analyst Associate
- House Keeping / Sanitation Associate
- PT Fresh Associate
- Front End Sales Assistant
- FT Dry Supervisor
- Store Manager Trainee
How to Search & Apply against the open positions and create Job Profile
- Visit the Official website at – www.bottomdollarfood.com/careers.asp
- Select the appropriate link to find International Graduate Trainee Program or other jobs openings in store. Job search link will take you to Food Lion career site where you can find the current open positions.
- You can also visit direct url for searching the job here – https://hrweb.foodlion.com/ATS/ATS/JobBoard/searchjobs.aspx
- Select the Operating Company as Bottom Dollar Food to search the job. You can use add other filter such as City, Job Type, State, Zip Code, Keyword etc. to refine your search.
- Click on the Job Title for viewing the details.
- Login with your user id to apply online / edit application or for viewing application history.
- If you have not created login then register yourself for creating career profile.