BP PLC is one of the leading oil and gas companies operating in more than 80 countries. It is a UK based company. It was founded in 1909 as Anglo Persian Oil Company and later in 1954 it was renamed as British Petroleum Company. Amoco & BP merged in 1998 and now it is one of the biggest company worldwide in oil and gas sector. The company is headquartered at London in UK. It deals in petroleum, motor & aviation fule and natural gas. It employs around 80000 people to provide its service across the world. It is eleventh largest company as per Forbes Global 2000 list for the year 2012. It is fifth largest in sales and 6th largest company in terms of profits.
BP offers jobs opportunities in different disciplines. It employs people across the world in diverse work areas such as Upstream, Exploration, Safety & Operational Risk, Global Project Organization, Refineries, Business Service Centers, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, HR etc. You can visit the official website to learn about the job opportunities with BP PLC and if you think it is the right place to work for you then you can apply against the current job openings which match your qualification and skills. If you are looking for the jobs in retail sector then you can visit the BP Retail site.
BP offers excellent career opportunities to professionals and internship to students. If you are a fresh graduate you can find the jobs matching your qualification. You can find the jobs opportunities in UK, US, UAE, India, Spain, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Brazil etc. by visiting the Global Career site of BP. You can use the job agent by creating a login to stay in touch for latest jobs opportunities.
How to Search & Apply for BP Jobs
- Visit the BP Career site at www.bp.com/careers
- Select the location from a list of countries e.g. Indonesia, South Africa, China, US, Trinidad & Tobago from the drop down list
- You can further refine your job search in a particular region by selecting the job category
- Click on the Go button to find the current listing
- Click on the Job Title to view job details, now you can either save the job to basket, email to friend or submit online application by clicking the Apply to Jobs button
- You will be required to login using your email id & password.
- If you are not registered at BP.com as job applicant you will have to create login by entering the details in the registration form. Once you create your login profile, you can apply for jobs.