Basic School Teacher Course 2012 Entrance Exam
- Education Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks (45% for OBC, SC/ST); Candidates appearing in Senior
- Age Limit (Maximum) : 28 Years
- Last Date for Online Registration : 03 April 2012
- Last Date for Deposing Application Form at Collection Centre : 07 April 2012
- Admit Card Download : From 23 April 2012 to 04 May 2012
- Entrance Exam : 06 May 2012
Candidates desirous of appearing in the Basic School Teacher Course Entrance Examination 2012 need to apply online by visiting the link given above. Interested candidates can download the detailed information, syllabus, scheme of examination and other information by visiting any of the above website.
- Before submission of online application, candidates are required to upload latest scanned coloured photo and signature.
- Scanned Photo & Signature Signature must be in JPEG format.
- Size of Photo & Signature image should not exceed more than 100kb.
- After filling up the online application, take a printout and pay the fee using challan form in ICICI bank (previously known as The Rajasthan Sahakari Bank)
- Make of Photostat Copy of Application and get it signed from the from the authorised collection centre while depositing the application.
- Enclose necessary document while submitting the application form.
- Keep the Photostat Copy of Application in your safe custody for future reference.
- You must mention your mobile number without fail. Information regarding the examination centre, roll number etc will be intimated by SMS latest by 23 April 2012.
- Candidates applying for the BSTC Entrance Test must be bonafied domicile of Rajasthan.
- Those seeking the reservation benefit must produce the relevant category certificate issued by competent authority.
- Admit Card for Written Test will be uploaded on the official websites mentioned above and candidates can download the same from 23 April 2012 to 04 May 2012.
- List of Authorised collection centre is available on the website.
- Admit Card can be downloaded using the Applicant Name, Father Name and Challan Number.
- Candidates are required to download the admit card for entrance exam from the official website. No admit card will be sent by post in the form of hard copy.
- Written Test will have four parts and there will be 200 questions. Every question will carry three marks and there will be no negative marking.
- You can reprint your application from the BSTC website.
- Syllabus, Guidelines and necessary information is can be downloaded from the BSTC website.