E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company is a public company in America based at Wilmington, Delaware in United States. It is a more than 200 years old company and it was founded in 1802. It is one of the biggest chemical company in terms of market capitalization and revenue. Employing over 70,000 it is one of the biggest employer in USA. Those who wish to make career in a chemical industry they can explore the job opportunities with Du Pont having global presence with large number of brands which includes Nomex, Kevlar, Tyvek, Teflon, Nafion, Delrin etc. The company is listed on New York Stock Exchange, Dow Jones and S&P 500 Component.
Job opportunities with DuPont can be divided in two parts (i) Career Opportunities in United States & (ii) Other regions of world. A large number of jobs openings with company exists in United States of America. Apart from USA job seekers can find the jobs opportunities with DuPont in Canada, South America, European, African and Asian countries. The company has global operation and offers its service in more than 90 countries therefore job are available across the world.
When you are looking for the job with DuPont in USA you will come across two types of jobs listing i.e. one for Experienced Professionals and another for New Graduates. Thus whether you are already having work experience or you have recently graduated from university or college you can find the suitable job openings with company. Whether you are looking for the career opportunities in El Dorado, Walnut Creek, Tralee Partk – Newark, Wilmington, Fort Madison Plant, Kansas City, Leawood or any other state in United States you can browse through career opportunities from the official website of DuPont.
How to Search & Apply for the Jobs Openings at DuPont
- Go to Career website of company at http://www2.dupont.com/corporate/en-us/careers/index.html
- Visit the link for US Under Graduates or US Experienced Professional to find a suitable job.
- If you are not based in United States then you can browse career opportunities in other parts of world by following the “Other Regions” link.
- Click on the Job Title to view Description, Job Responsibilities, Qualifications, Primary Location, Education, Shift, Travel Requirement etc.
- Click on the Apply Online button to fill the online job application form against the desired job at DuPont.
- For completing the job form you will have to sign in with User Name & Password. If you are a new user thne create your job account by clicking on the New User.