Fedral Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC) also known as Freddie Mac is a financial service company. It is a Credit Service and Diversified Investment service provider. It is Government Sponsored Enterprise and public company. The company was founded in 1970 and it is headquartered at Tysons Corner, Virginia in United States of America. Job seekers of USA looking for the career opportunities in Government Sponsored Enterprise engaged in financial service can explore the career opportunities with Freddie Mac.
Those looking for the career opportunities in McLean, Reston, Sterling, Los Angeles, Carrollton, Chicago, Aushburn, Herndon, New York City, Washington DC etc. then you can browse the current open positions with Freddie Mac apply against them. Whether you are looking for the career opportunities in Virginia, New York, Texas, Illinois, California or Georgia you will find the job with Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation. It is one of the most sought after and valuable employers in financial service sector.
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional you can start your career with Freddie Mac. It offers great working environment and competitive salary & other benefits. It offers job opportunities in diverse career fields and you can choose to make your career with different divisions of the corporation. Whether you want to work in Compliance, Legal, HR, Finance & Accounting, Marketing or IT Division you can start your career with corporation at different positions. Whether you are looking for recruitment opportunities or internship and campus hiring events you can view all the relevant information from the official website of company.
How to Search & Apply for Freddie Mac Jobs Openings
- Go to career website at www.freddiemac.com/careers or
- You can also also search the current jobs openings from the exclusive job website of company at www.findfreddiemac.jobs
- Click on the relevant division to view the current jobs openings.
- Hit the Job Title to view Location, Responsibilities, Job Duties, Basic Requirements, Skills and Closing Statement etc.
- Click on the Apply button to complete the online employment application form.
- You need to login with your user name and password. If you not registered user then you will have to create your job profile at Freddie Mac by clicking on the Register Now link.
If you are looking for the Freddie Mac Career Fair 2012 then you can view the list of fairs from the website to get job opportunities.