Home Depot is one of the largest home improvement retailer. Established in 1978, it has made rapid progress and currently operates thousands of stores. It has presence across all the states of United States. Its foreign presence is limited to few countries and it currently operates in China, Canada, Guam & Mexico. Its headquarter is located at Atlanta Store Support Centre, Cobb Country in Georgia. Its stores are big house type building and generally the average size of 10500 square feet, its biggest store measuring 225000 Sq.Ft. is located at Union.
It is one of the biggest employers among the home improvement store. Large number of jobs are offered at entry level which does not require prior permission. There is flexible schedule for hourly associates. You may get job as cashier, sales associate, sales specialist, operation assistant, lot assistant, freight team member, department supervisor etc. If you are looking for the full time employment or part time employment, careers here can be quite rewarding you can start your jobs in different career areas. A large number of jobs are available in retail, distribution, logistics, call center etc. Students can find the internship and summer jobs, you can check the available university program with company from its website. Information regarding the salary can be viewed from the job description it varies from job to job.
Home Depot has hired more than 60,000 veteran soldiers which shows its commitment to offer employment and respect towards those who serve the motherland of USA. You can read the testimonials of many happy employee on its website. If you wish to make career with the leading home appliance and construction retailer then you must go through the testimonials of employees and other related material available on web which can help you in deciding the right kind of job. Experienced & highly qualified professionals can get jobs as manager and supervisory posts. You can check for different types of management posts available for diverse job areas from its website. You can find the Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Operation Manager, Assistant Manager in corporate, retail, distribution and other work areas.
How to Search & Apply for Jobs at
- Visit the Home Depot career website at – www.careers.homedepot.com
- Select the career areas such as Retail, Corporate,Distribution etc. can browse the hourly/management jobs.
- To find the hourly & other jobs Select the appropriate drop down menu under “Search for Opportunities”
- To find all recent job posting you can either click “See More” under recent posing on the home page of career website or you can directly visit the url – http://careers.homedepot.com/jobs/recent/ for all open positions.
- Click on the Job Title for description, job requirement, eligibility and company information.
- Click on Apply Now for submitting the job application. You will be required to login using your email id & password witch which you signed up at website. If you are not a registered user then create your job account on Home Depot and then apply.
Career Depot : Home Depot associates looking for other career opportunities can also apply against the open positions. For this employees are required to create profile at the website if a first time visitor, returning user can login using their Career Depot ID & Password. If you find any difficulty in signing in to your account you can contact at 1-866-myTHDHR (698-4347) for assistance. Instructions for submitting application for associate is given at the career depot. You can reach Career Depot by from home page of career site and clicking on the Career Depot link given on top right.