Intel is an American Company founded in 1968 at Montain View, California by Gordon Moore and Robert Noyce. It is one of the largest company in semiconductor industry employing more than 1,00,000 people. Those who wish to make career in chipsets and other semiconductor products manufacturing they can look for career opportunities with Intel Corporation. Its products includes Micro-Processor, Bluetooth Chipsets, Motherboard Chipsets, Network Interface Cards, Flash Memory etc. Intel Corporation is worlds largest chip maker based on revenue.
Intel Corporation offers large number of jobs opportunities in different career areas. Those who wish to make career with Intel they find variety of jobs in different parts of world. Whether you are looking for the jobs opportunities United States, Canada, Australia, India, China, Sweden, Spain or any other country they can explores the latest jobs openings from the career website of company. Hillsboro, Phoenix, Santa Calara, Folsom, Columbia, Washington, San Diego, Albuquerque are some of the top job destination with Intel Corporation in United States. If you are looking for the jobs opportunities in other parts of world then you can find the career opportunities in other location from the career website.
Job seekers can visit the job blog of Intel for career information. Link for visiting the Intel Job blog is available on the career page of company’s website. You can view the job category wise from the website. Whether you are looking for the career opportunities in Software Engineering, Manufacturing, Security/Safety, Public Affairs, HR, Sales, Customer Service or any other field you can view the job in selected category. Job seekers with education in different backgrounds can start their career with company as recent graduate as well as experienced professionals. iPone & Android phone users can download the Intel Job App which allows you to browse the jobs while on the move. Have a look at some of the typical job title listed below.
- Software Quality Engineer
- Senior Software Architect
- System Integration Engineer
- Content Programming Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Optical Research Scientist
- Technical Program Manager
How to Search & Apply for Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Go to official career website at www.intel.com/jobs/
- Search the jobs by selecting the location and job category.
- You can refine your job search using keyword, job number, job posting date, employment type etc.
- Click on the job title to view job description, closing date, business group, qualification etc.
- Click on the Apply Online button by for filling online job application form.
- You need to login using User Name & Password for completing the employment application form for Intel Corporation.
- If you are a new user then create your job profile by filling up necessary details.