JCPenney is a Plano, TX based department store chain operating in all the states of US. With over 1100 stores it has strong presence across the country. It has been an online retailer since 1998. Thus, people who are living away from the department stores or those who does not want to visit physically to store, they can order online by visiting its website. The company is traded as JCP on New York Stock Exchange. Few years ago, when shopping malls were not very popular you would find most of stores located in the downtown area. You can shop mid range jewelry, clothing, beauty products, electronic goods, furniture, footwear and housewares etc.
JCPenney offers career opportunities across all the 50 states of US & Peurto Rico. A large number current job openings you will find in the state of Texas, California, New York, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Michigan & Washington & North Carolina. Finding jobs on the website is really easy. You can browse the open positions in different ways. You can search by location or by filtering the featured jobs, college jobs or jobs by work areas. If you do not find a desired job then you can subscribe for job alert for in your area of interest so that you are sent alerts as and when new jobs are posted. If you love capturing photo, working at studio then you can find career opportunities with JCPenney Portraits.
JCPenney employs over 150,000 associates for different jobs areas. Job aspirants can make career choosing a wide array of employment opportunities. People interested in making career with a department store in United State can apply against the open opportunities. You can find a job which is right fit for you with help of job matcher. Employment seekers having the LinkedIn or Facebook account can use the social matcher to populate the job based on interested from the open positions. It is easy to use and enable you to find the right kind of job from thousands of current openings. You can also browse the job which best suits your education qualification, skills and experience and apply online from the career website. Here is a glimpse of few job titles you may come across while exploring the career opportunities.
- Sales Associate
- Service Corridor Associate
- Procurement Management Specialist
- Sephora Beauty Leader
- Sephora Operation Education Consultant
- Service Lead Expert
- Merchandise Execution Leader
- Talent Resource Leader
- Salon Designer
- Marketing Project Manager
- Senior Java Developer
- Supply Chain Team Coach
How to search & Apply for Employment Opportunities
You can quickly view the current open positions by visiting the employment website and apply online. The company offers world class benefits to its associates. There are some part time jobs with benefits. You can view details regarding the benefits available to associates, hourly, part time, full time jobs opportunities from the www.jobs.jcp.com. Looking for a great career in department store can visit the official job website by visiting the url given below.
- Visit the Official Career Website at – www.jobs.jcp.com
- You can search the open positions by visiting the Featured Jobs link e.g. College Jobs, Marketing Jobs, IT, HR, Finance, Salon, Supply Chain jobs etc. or view all the jobs open positions irrespective of career areas by visiting the “View All Jobs” link given on bottom navigation bar.
- You can also browse the opportunities by location. (If you do not find the desired job, you can sign up using your email to receive job alerts)
- Click on the Job Title to view description, core competencies, segment, nearest major market,responsibilities etc.
- Visit the Apply Now link given on right side.
- Sign in using your email id & password with which you created your job login account at JCPenney career website.
- If you have not created your job profile then you must sign up using your personal details.
- Once you have got user id & password you can sign in to your account and apply/edit your job application.