If you have not created your account at Kroger then you can do it now. Setting up a customer account is free. There are various advantages attached to it. It allows you check your Kroger Plus Card points and you can also download the coupons directly to your card. You can sign up online to receive an email in a week which keeps you updated and you receive alerts for special offers, coupons, weekly ad in your inbox. This is not all. You can create your shopping list and it can be saved online and it can be very helpful while making the shopping. When logged in you can change your mailing address so that you always get the relevant weekly ads of your area.
Customer Account signup and activation process has five steps. There are very easy to complete and you can create your account easily with Kroger. Although the registration process is intended for Kroger but the process is same for other services also. Just read the instructions for setting up an account, you will find the guide available online very helpful not only for registering as a new customers but also educate you about the benefit of having an account with leading grocery retailer. You can save money and time by effectively using your account.
Procedure for Creating an Kroger Customer Account
- Visit the official website and click on the “Create an Account” link appearing on the Top – Right side or visit the url – https://customer.kroger.com/Register/LoginInfo.aspx
- Step-1 : You need to enter the login information i.e. Email ID & Password
- Step-2 : Enter your location information and select your store, entering the Kroger Plus Card information is optional, you can read the benefits of entering the card information from the website.
- Step-3 : Here you are required to opt for receiving Weekly Circular, Promotion, Coupons, Rewards and monthly newsletter. You can choose all of them or anyone you like.
- Step-4 : Requires you to confirm the information entered by you and you agree to having read the terms and conditions by selecting the check box.
- Step-5 : After completion of the steps above you will receive an email from Kroger, look for the mail in your box and click the link for activation. Now you can login to your account using your User ID & Password