McDonald’s is the largest chain of Hamburger restaurants around the world. It is serving millions of customers worldwide every. Currently it is serving through over 33,000 locations in 119 countries. Its products includes hamburgers, soft drinks, coffee, chicken, breakfast, pizza, desserts etc. Hundreds of Thousand employee work in different positions. It was founded in San Bernardino, California and currently its headquarter is located at Oak Brook, Illinois in United States.
McDonalds is undoubtedly the leader in employing workforce in food industry. 80% of restaurants are franchised. It employs about 1.7 million people in 33,000 restaurants. People looking for the jobs openings in food restaurants across 119 countries can make career with the company. You can find the latest jobs openings by visiting the official website. If you sign up for alerts then you can get the job notification as & when new opportunity is posted on the website. You can sign up for job alert in your area of interest to stay in touch with latest job posting by the company.
Selection Process : Before you become a part of McDonalds family, there are a number of steps in selection process which you are required to undergo. Job seekers, who wish to be hired must apply against the current open positions. You can browse through various jobs opportunities available to students, graduates, professional etc. Once you apply for the job, the HR team review the application and contact you on being found suitable for jobs. The initial screening may consist replying to questionnaire, attending telephonic interview etc. If you perform well at this stage then you are called for on site interview. There can be multiple interview for choosing a candidate for a job. Pre employment screening is done regarding social security check, criminal record and education qualification verification etc.. Candidates who are selected are intimated regarding the decision of employment by the company. The hiring process can take generally 30-90 days time.
How to search & Apply for McDonalds Corporate & Restaurant Jobs in United State
- Visit the official career website at – www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/careers.html
- Click on the Search Now button to find the “Restaurant” & “Corporate Opportunities”. If you are looking for the restaurant jobs openings and benefits then you can directly visit the career website www.mcstate.com/careers to browse the open positions
- Select the location and job type to find the current open jobs at the desired location
- View the age limit, perks, pay, job description, location etc.
- Click on the “Apply Here” link, fill up the online application form and complete the registration process.and wait for call from McDonald.
Candidates while applying for the corporate jobs are required to sign in with their user id & password. First time user must create their login using their email id & password by visiting the My Career Center.