A large number of jobs with McKesson is in the field of Medical, Pharmaceutical, Nursing, Sales & client relationship and prescription management. The company offers the employment opportunities in different fields which includes HR, Law, Administration, Marketing, Product Support, Software etc. If you are interested in providing the healthcare solution then it is one of the best company in world with innovation and leadership in its area of operation. Whether you are having expertize in the areas of medical science, information technology, marketing, pharmacy or any other discipline, finding a job with company will not be a problem. Here are some of the popular jobs with company which might interest you.
- A/R Supervisor
- A/R Specialist
- Blended DM RN
- Business System Analyst
- Cardiothoracic Surgery Coder
- Clinical Program Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- E/M Medical Coder
- Material Handler
- Patient Service Rep 1
- Product Support Representative
- Software Engineer
McKesson Corporation has an exclusive job website for those who are seeking the employment opportunities with company in United States & Canada. Job seekers from other countries can visit the corporate website and then visit the careers link to explore the jobs opportunities. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to make career with McKesson Corporation they can apply online from the official website after creating the job profile.
Steps for Job Search & Online Application for McKessons Corporation
- Visit the official website – www.mckesson.com and visit the Careers link on top of webpage.
- Job seekers from United States can visit – http://mckessonjobs.com
- You can quickly search the job listing here by category, location or job group.
- Click on the Job Title for detailed instruction about job responsibilities and qualification.
- Hit the Apply button and sign on with your email id & password which you used for creating the job profile on the McKesson website.
- If you are a new user then register and complete the application form.