Microsoft is an American company based in Redmond, Washington in United States. It is one of the largest company in United States in terms of revenue and employee strength. The company was founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. It is known for its software services offered across the world. Window Operating systems is the most popular and widely used computer operating system developed by the company. The company is engaged in production of Computer Software, Online Services and Video Games. Microsoft is a Public Company listed at NASDAQ as MSFT.
Microsoft offers careers opportunities in diverse work areas. The company has its business spread across the world and employ people from all the continents. Those who are looking for the career opportunities in software development, video games or any other user interface development would find the best jobs available with the Microsoft. Job seekers from across the world can search for the latest jobs openings from the global career website of Microsoft.
Whether you are looking for the jobs openings in the field of Customer Service, Sales, Information Technology, Human Resource, Operation, Research, Software Production, Service & Consulting, Software Engineering – Build/Content Publishing etc. can choose to apply from the thousands of jobs listing with company. Whether you are looking for the jobs in United States, Australia, UK, Singapore, India, South Africa or any other country, you can view the job listing in any given country from the global career website of Microsoft.
How to Search & Apply for Jobs Openings at Microsoft Corporation
- Visit the Official Global Career Website at – www.careers.microsoft.com
- Search the jobs openings by category, country (USA or any other you like), city etc.
- Click on the job title you wish to apply for viewing the job description, qualification, Job ID, Division, City etc.
- Click on the Apply to Jobs button and submit resume and complete online job application form.
- You must create your job profile to apply online. If you are already registered user then you can sign in with your user id and password and complete the employment application form.