Stores are the life line of business and every activity revolve around them. They are also the hub of employment opportunities. Most of the vacancies are available at store level only. This is the right place to start your career. People have found their way to top positions from here. Morrisons offers excellent career opportunities and salary to its employees. If you wants to join the company then you can learn about the benefits available to its employee when you apply. It can be viewed along side the job description. There are opportunities such as Department Manager, Skilled Bakers, Department Supervisor, Store Manager etc.
One of the largest supermarket chain in UK, offers big opportunities in logistics. There are several logistics center and you can view the current vacancies at Gadbrook, Stockton, Northompton, Sittingbourne and Central Logistics at Wakefield. Apart from this, you can make career in manufacturing or at head office. If you are looking for the opportunities at head office then you can make career in IT, Trading, Merchandising, Personnel & Training, Retail Operation and various other departments. University Graduates looking to start their career fresh can choose from wide work disciplines from Supply Chain to Technical Trading to Property & Development.
There are several post codes where Morrisons has dominance in the market. Some of these locations are Shrewsbury, Cleveland, Leeds, Walsall, Hawick, Wakefield, Harrogate, Bradford etc. It also opens new stores and if you want to start your career at a new store then you can search for the new store openings from the website and apply against the various positions available at the new store. Application is available for download as well as job seekers can submit their application form online through its website. Visit the link below and view the current vacancy and apply against the positions which interest you to find your dream job with one of the leading supermarket chain in United Kingdom.
- Go to official website at www.morrisons.co.uk and click the “Jobs” link on top menu. Alternatively you can directly visit the career web page at – http://www.morrisons.co.uk/Corporate/Jobs/
- Search for the open vacancies at Head Office, Stores, Logistic centers, Manufacturing plants etc.
- Click on the Job Title or View button for job description, qualification, experience, contract type, closing date etc.
- Hit the Apply button and complete the online job vacancy form and upload your CV.
- You can also visit the job website of Morrisons at www.iwantafreshstart.com to find the current job vacancies at new stores as well as in existing stores and other areas such as Logistic, Head Office, Manufacturing unit etc.