How to Register Online for RPET
Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test (RPET) is conducted for admission to B.E. & B.Tech. Courses in engineering institutes in the state of Rajasthan except BITS Pilani and MNIT Jaipur. These two institute conducts their own entrance exams for admission.
Those who wish to apply for the entrance exam they must have passed with at least 45% marks in Senior Secondary Examination or any other equivalent exam. Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam they can also apply subject to fulfilling the other eligibility conditions.
Aspirants applying for the RPET exam must have studied Physics & Mathematics as subject at 10+2 Level besides one of the subject from Chemistry / Biology/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology.
Interested candidates need to apply online. Online Registration for RPET can be done from the website by entering the requisite particulars.
- Read the Advertisement Instructions Carefully.
- Candidates applying online must enter the details correctly.
- Upload the Photo & Signature in the prescribed file format i.e. JPG, GIF & BMP.
- Size of Scanned Photo & Signature should not exceed the maximum size limit i.e. 100 kb & 50 kb respectively.
- Deposit the fee in the prescribed manner.
- Application Form and Fee must be deposited before the closing date.
- Take a Printout of Online Form.
- Send the Hard Copy of application form to RPET Exam Coordinate at the address mentioned in the advertisement.
RPET 2012 Online Form
Those who are applying for the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2012 they must apply online. Online Registration for RPET 2012 can be done from the official website link given below. Last date for submission of Online Form is 09 April 2012. For further details you can visit the official website of Rajasthan Board of Technical Education, Jodhpur or the link given below. Examination Patter, Sample Question paper, list of participating college and instructions for admit card, entrance test etc. can be downloaded from the official website.
- Website : www.rpet2012.org
- Last Date (Online Form) : 09 April 2012
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy : 16 April 2012