Royal Dutch Shell is a Netherlands based Oil & Gas company. It was founded in 1907 and it is the oil and gas major in the world. The company ranks 4th in Forbes 2000 Global list of companies and it is No. 1 in world in sales of Oil & Gas products. The company is one of the biggest employer and it has workforce of around 90,000 employees. Its headquarter is located at The Hague in Netherlands and its registered office is located at Shell Centre, London in United Kingdom. It serves the across the world and has the following subsidiaries.
- Shell Australia
- Shell Chemicals
- Shell Canada
- Shell Gas & Power
- Shell Pakistan
- Shell Nigeria
- Shell Oil Company
The Royal Dutch Shell PLC and its subsidiaries offers employment opportunities around the world. It is one of the most sought after company among the job seekers. The jobs have been broadly divided into two categories i.e. Technical & Commercial. Interested candidates can search the jobs from the site and apply against these current vacant positions. If you do not find any job opportunities of your choice then you can subscribe to job feed. The job alerts enables you to find the job as soon as it is posted on the site. Therefore subscribing to job feed is the right way to get informed as soon as new job appear. Shell Jobs are in great demand around the world but the job seekers from following countries are on aggressive lookout for the employment with the company.
- United States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Jobs for Students & Professionals
Candidates seeking the employment opportunities can visit the career section of the company website to find the latest employment opportunities. Students can get opportunities to work as an intern as well as full time employment. If you are a fresh graduate or post graduate then you can find the campus recruitment opportunities. You can also apply online directly to the company. Similarly experienced professional who have work experience at hand they can find the excellent career opportunities with the company. You can browse from a ranges of jobs openings which easy to search based on job categories, work experience, location etc. Job categories are as listed below.
- Commercial Mid Stream / Up Stream
- Sales & Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Supply & Distribution
- Contract & Procurement
- Information Technology
- Reservoir / Well Engineering
- Production Engineer / Technology
- Health, Safety, Security & Environment
- Project Engineering
How to Apply for Shell Jobs
Interested candidates can visit the official website of Royal Dutch Shell PLC and browse from the latest jobs posted on the website. You must read the instructions, salary, benefits and job description before you start applying. For submission of online job application, candidates are required to login to their account created on the Shell website for submitting CV/Resume. You can follow the steps given below to find and apply against the employment opportunities.
- Visit the Official Website of Shell at www.shell.com/careers
- Search for the jobs of your Choice (You can search from the job by clicking the Hot Job link given on right side navigation bar or by clicking on the Job Search & Apply. You can also find the jobs by browsing the jobs opportunities for Students & Professionals link)
- Select the Country, Region, Specialization Group to narrow your search
- Read the Job Description & Apply
- If you are already registered then login with your user id and password
- If not then complete the registration for submission of resume and online application (Registration process requires submission of basic information such as name, email id, choosing a password and creating a secret question and answer)
- Once you sign in with your User ID & Password then you can apply against the chosen job.