Benefits : If you love learning all about coffee and also make you interest as career then there can be no better opportunities than Starbucks Coffee Company offers. You can make career with retails stores in United States, Canada or any other country where it is currently operating its stores. It offers competitive pay packages, paid time off, 401 retirement plan, bonus, emergency financial aid, discounted stock purchase plan etc. The total pay package by company is known as “Your Special Blend”.
Retail & Roasting Plant Jobs : Starbucks Barista positions is the backbone of coffeehouse and they are known as the face of company. Barista posts are available at all the restaurants and very popular among those seeking the employment with the company. If you want to make you career as Barista then you must fulfill the job requirements set by the company. A candidate looking for the Barista positions is required to be physically fill and active and able to walk and stand for a longer duration. He must be very prompt in customer service and maintain calm at the peak business hours. A quick learning, having good interpersonal skill, ability to work in team and ability to read, understand and follow the verbal and written instructions are the basic traits required for the post.
Professional Services : Candidates looking for the jobs in retail stores can apply against the posts of Barista, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager, District Manager and other positions open with the company. If you think that you are not the right fit for the restaurant positions then you can make career with the coffee roasting plant. These plants are located at Kent in Washington, Minden in Nevada, York in Pennnsylvania, Columbia in South Carolina for coffee and Portland in Orgon for Tazo Tea. If you have experience and skills required for the posts at these coffee roasting plant then you can apply against the open positions.
- Shift Supervisors
- Assistant Store Manager
- District Manager
- Regional Director
- Administrative Assistant
- Design Administrator
- PCC Tier-III Representative, HR
- Brand Manager
- Mobile Product Manager
- Store Manager
- Visit the career center at – www.starbucks.com/career-center/ and learn about the work culture and jobs diversity with company.
- Select the career area such as Retail for store jobs or any other work areas such as Professional Service, Roasting Plant, International Career.
- Now you can apply for the jobs in US & Canada by visiting the relevant link.
- Search the job using the State, City or Zip Code filter and view the current openings and click on the apply button against the positions.
- Choose the additional location nearby to apply, you can choose up to 4 additional locations.
- Hit the “Begin Application” link and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
If you are a returning user then you can click on the sign in link and login to your career account with your user id and password. If you are a new user then you must register as a new user for competing the online job application. If you do not find the job you are looking then you can subscribe for the job alert to receive the new job notification as and when it is advertised.