Suncor Energy Inc. is a Canadian company engaged in Oil & Gas sector. The company employs over 13000 associates in different parts of Canada. It was founded in 1919 at Montreal, Quebec in Canada. Currently it is headquartered at Calgary, Alberta in Canada. It is one of the biggest employer in Canada and and offers large number of job openings in Oil & Gas sector. IT is a public company and listed on NYSE & TSX as SU.
Suncor Energy Inc. has its plants based at different locations in Canada. Fort McMurray in Alberta has the oil extraction plant. Its refinery are located at Edmonton in Alberta, Montreal in Quebec, Sarnia in Ontario in Canada. It also has a refinery in Commerce City, Colorado in United States of America. The company also has six Wind Farms operating in Ripley, Taber, Magrath, Gull Lake, Thamesville & Drumheller in Canada.
Job seekers looking for the career opportunities Canada & United States can join with Suncor Energy Inc. It offers large number of jobs openings in Oil Extraction, Refinery, Upstream, Wind Farms etc. Whether you are looking for the career opportunities in Engineering, Refinery, Corporate Office, Sales & Marketing, Research, Oil Exploration, Finance or any other field you can find the career opportunities with company matching with education qualification and experience. Whether you are looking for the Intership or regular employment with company you can explore the current job openings and apply against theme.
How to Search & Apply for jobs openings at Suncor Energy Inc.
- Go to official job website at http://www.suncor.com/en/careers/282.aspx and explore the job options.
- You can also view all open positions at Suncor at http://www.suncor.com/en/careers/4962.aspx
- Click on the Position Name to view Job Posting Number, Job Description, Qualification, Skills & Knowledge, Working Conditions, Benefits etc.
- Click on the Apply Button to complete the online employment application form.
- Registered user can sign in to their job account with their email address and password while new users are required to create the job profile and fill up the online application form.