Target is a second largest retailer after Walmart
. The company was founded in 1902 as Dayton Dry Goods and later in 1969 it became Dayton Hudson. Again in 2000 it was renamed as Target. It is headquartered at Minneapolis in Minnesota. Its stores are located across the United States except Vermont. It is the biggest employers among retailers and its employee strength is around 360,000. It is traded as TGT on New York Stock Exchange. It stores number over 1700. The company is expanding its business not in Canada through leasehold of 189 Zellers stores.
Target makes recruitment through campus events, job fairs and by direct advertisement. Students looking for the career opportunities can know about the campus event for recruitment by Target from the concerned university authority or they can check the scheduled from the official website of company. Job seekers can also find the recruitment events in different parts of United States by browsing the recruiting events from the website.
Company offers a large number of opportunities in different work areas. You can view the current openings from the website. Jobs in stores, distribution center, corporate office, jobs for college students and professionals are posted on career portal. You can quickly browse through the current jobs openings. Jobs for MBA, Graduates, Pharmacy Students and other professionals looking for the employment opportunities can visit the quick link for latest postings. If you are already employed with Target then you can view the latest jobs opening for the “Current Team Member” posted on the job site. A typical job openings can include:
- Technical Designer
- Team Assistant
- System Engineer
- Store Executive
- Store Team Leader
- Technical Operation Lead
- Pharmacy Technician
- Sr. Engineer
- Sr. Business Aanlyst
- Manager Supply Chain Transportation
- HR Technician
- Group Leader
Whether you are looking for hourly jobs in distribution center or retail store or you are looking for a full time opportunities, you will find the number of jobs openings matching your skill. If you are a student and looking for the internship with target then you can apply for intern job. You can read the testimonials and learn about work culture and benefits available to employee to ensure that you are a right fit in the company or not.
Searching & Applying for Jobs at Target
- Visit the official career website at – www.target.com/careers, If you are looking for the jobs in Canada or India then visit the relevant link under title “Careers by Country”
- To search the job, select All or Specific Career Area and country.
- You can also click the featured career link to find the jobs in Store Management, Target Clinic, Pharmacy, Supply Chain etc. To further refine your search you can use other criteria such as hourly, salaried, student, professional job etc.
- If you are a student then you can find the campus recruiting event, you can also find the recruitment event by location.
- Click on the Job Title to view description and apply online.
- Click on Apply Now button and login with your user id and password.
- If you are not a registered user for submitting online application for Target jobs then you are required to sign up.