Driver Helper & Mechanics Jobs : Another important career area which accounts for large number of opportunities is Driver Helper & Mechanics. Over 80% of workforce is composed of Package Handler, Driver & Mechanics. A driver helper is required to pass the DOT Physical exam and ability to operate standard (manual) transmission vehicle. For some drivers posts you may be required to possess commercial drivers license (CDL) A or B. Drivers and Mechanics plays very important role in successful delivery of packages. This position require moving from door to door for delivery of items and thereby distributing the smiles to its customers.
Sales, IT, Corporate Careers : Customer Solution & Sales in another career area where you can find the opportunities with UPS. These teams work closely and ensure that customer is happy with the service provided by the company and they help the company in achieving the customer satisfaction and building the brand. Information Technology, Corporate Office and Logistics are the other divisions where company provides jobs to specialized workforce. If you have degree in computer science, MBA, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Legal etc. you can find very lucrative posts with UPS.
You can explore the world of opportunities with company by visiting its official job site. The company also offers seasonal jobs during winter vacation. UPS has helped over 30,000 student employee attending colleges since 1999. At 51 locations in United States, the company offers Earn & Learn opportunities and helping the students in attaining their career goal by working part time positions. There is also Women Leadership Development (WLD) program to empower the women employee to excel in their area of expertize.
How to Search & Apply for Jobs at UPS in USA
- Go to UPS global online careers application center site at – https://upsjobs.managehr.com
- Select the location (Country) e.g. Canada, US, France, UK, Australia etc. where you are looking for the job. People looking for employment opportunities in United States can directly visit – www.jobs-ups.com
- You can search the current opportunities using Category, State, City. You can also view the jobs using maps.
- Click on the Job Title to view Job ID. Now hit Apply to This Position to view job description, qualification & other details.
- Click on the Apply Now button and login using email id & password.
- If you are not already registered at this site then click the link to “Create a Profile” and enter the details for creating your profile and complete the online employment application form.