Walgreens is one of the major retailed in world founded in 1901 by Charles R Walgreen Sr., he worked as a pharmacist in Chicago. The first drug store from where his business started was his workplace as an employee before he purchased it. With in few year of starting his business he started manufacturing drug to minimize cost and ensure quality. New stores were added and his business expanded rapidly. Now Walgreens has about 8000 stores spread across different states and it has become the largest drug retail chain in US. Now it sells wide variety of products ranging from Personal care, Medicines, Beuty products, Contact Lenses, Groceries etc.
Job seekers can find employment opportunities in different ares of work which may includes health, pharmacy, corporate, distribution, logistics & stores. Walgreens stores offers employment to a large number of people and typical job positions are are – Service Clerk, Shift Lead, Beauty Adviser, Wellness Guide, Health Guide, Photo Specialists etc. Professionals can find the jobs in other areas too. It offers excellent work culture and those who wish to join the one of the biggest retailer in world they can apply against the vacant positions.
Job seeker need to apply online. Once you create your profile, it become really easy to apply for different jobs without any hassle. You can also add job to your cart and save job application which can be submitted later. From official career website you can read in details about the career areas, job types, view latest open positions and apply online. Those interested in making career are required to apply against the vacant positions published on its website. Instructions for creating a job account and procedure for filling up online form is explained on the site.
How to search & Apply for Jobs
- Visit the official website at – http://careers.walgreens.com
- Click on “Begin your job Search Now”
- Select the “Career Areas” & Job Type to view the latest jobs openings, existing employee can also search the job by visiting the “Current team members search job here” link
- Job listings are posted state wise, click on the Job Title to view job description, qualification and other instructions
- To apply online submit and resume click on New Resume CV/ Existing Resume CV button. (If you are a registered user then you can login to your account using email id and password, otherwise you can create your job account by click on the New Resume/CV button.