If you are looking for jobs and very little time to spend for the jobs then hourly jobs can be the best solution for making extra money. Walmart jobs can be one of the best option for hourly jobs. Working with the worlds largest retailer can be very exciting. Walmart is one of the biggest private employers in USA. Generally hourly jobs are found in the Grocery, Front End, Health & Wellness, Sales Floor, Rection etc. You may find jobs as Greeter, Cashier, Loader, Supervisor, Pharmacy Technician etc.
Applying for jobs online is very easier. All you need to have is a computer, laptop or tablet with internet connection. For applying online you must create a login. Applying online and creating an account with Walmart can take 30 minutes to one hour. As it depends on your typing speed, you may take longer or little time. Process is simple and easy to understand.
How to Create an Account & Apply for Jobs
- Visit the Walmart Hiring Center at – www.hiringcenter.walmartstores.com
- Enter your User Name & Password to sign in to your account
- If you do not have an account with Walmart then you can create one at
- You will be asked to choose Username & Password, Username and password should be 7-11 character. Password can contain number and capital and non capital letters.
- Once you enter username and password you will be required to select 5 secret question from the drop down menu, which helps in retrieving password.
- Now you will be prompted to enter the Social Security Number (SSN).
- Now you can search and apply for the jobs.
Another way to find the hourly jobs at Walmart is to visit the Job Search & Apply webpage (http://careers.walmart.com/SearchJob.aspx). You can find the hourly jobs openings by selecting Part-Time jobs. To further refine the job search you can select the category, date range, ZIP, city and distance from city etc.